Monday, June 15, 2009

Making Our Neighbours Eyes Shine




Benjamin Zander has two infectious passions: classical music, and helping us all realize our untapped love for it. However, this is also a lesson about life and possibilities. This is the story of realising that as a conductor his job is to empower an orchestra. That when he is doing his job well there is an orchestra looking back with shining eyes.

"Success is about how many shining eyes I have around me", says Zander.
If the yes lack tustre then perhaps it is time to ask "Who am I being that my childrens eyes are not shining?"

Then there is the story of the woman who survived Auschwitz. On the train to the camp she noiced her younger brother di not have his shoes and she chastised him. That ws the last thing she ever said to him.

After the war this woman vowered "I will never say anything that could not stand as the last thing I could say to that person."

Although a lesson in music, this video helps us understand that we have the power to bring lustre to the eyes of all around us.

"My job is is to awaken possibilities in other people" Lets make other peoples eyes shine. In business perhaps we can ask, as does success coach Tom Wood, "What do you do John, how can I help you?"

A simple question perhaps, yet a question that opens up the possibility of building a better world.






Mind Power Masters

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

0 comments:

Post a Comment